Friday, October 17, 2014

The Walking Dead season 2 Episode 4 Amid the Ruins SPOILER POST!!!

DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THIS EPISODE!!! MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

Real quick, here are my choices:

I saved Sarah at the trailer park (Although I thought very seriously about leaving her both there and when she fell off the deck. Especially off the deck)
I robbed Arvo, thinking he was lying about his sister since he appeared to be making some kind of shady drop and had a TON of medical stuff.
I crawled through the ticket booth.
I held the baby.
I shot Rebecca.


       The emotion I felt a lot in this episode was anger toward Kenny. I know he's going through enough to literally make someone crazy, but he was treating Clementine terribly. I know it's good writing because I was genuinely mad at him. But now he seems to be doing pretty good. Arguing with Luke is almost a good sign. Man, a lot of people died horribly this episode. Can't wait for the finale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment