Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Going Back SPOILER POST

YOU KNOW THE DEAL ABOUT SPOILERS!!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ THEM!!!!
YOU KNOW THE DEAL ABOUT SPOILERS!!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ THEM!!!!
YOU KNOW THE DEAL ABOUT SPOILERS!!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ THEM!!!!

Here're my stats:

I protected the baby.
I shot the zombies instead of going to help Luke in the ice.
I did not ask to leave with Mike.
I shot Kenny.
I was with Jane and the family in the end.

       Man, I think Jane is like the new Kenny now. She kinda made me kill Kenny, and I'm really mad about that. But I had to go with her as that's the best chance for the baby to live. And she did kinda prove her point about Kenny being crazy. Clementine's reaction of saying everything's ok with Jane is not how I feel. I'm mad, and I don't trust Jane now. But I need her help to protect the baby. Maybe I should have said I didn't want to go anywhere with her. But she is great at surviving, and AJ and I need all the help we can get. That's a pretty haunting ending, and another step toward becoming a messed-up adult for Clementine. Clem really took a physical beating this season too. She's going to have a bunch of scars. We'll see where things go from here in season 3. I think a bit of a time jump would be appropriate. Things went so bad for so many people this time around. I wonder if Mike and Bonnie and Arvo are still alive... One of them might be. We'll see if they turn up. 
       That Lee flashback was great.
       I talked to a friend who finished the season, and in the end, his Kenny killed Jane and then he and Clem went to this town they were hoping was safe, but they only let Clem and the baby in. Totally different than my ending! I wonder how season 3 is going to work since the two endings are so different. It seems like it would be hard to bring them back together to follow only one path for a bit in season 3. Maybe there will be two paths from now on? Sounds like a lot of work...
       Great stuff. Not as good as the first season, but still great stuff, and pretty unique among video games. 





No comments:

Post a Comment